cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user68U5PhxuI6
Cosmic Ray

Game mode sound

I set my comcast cable hdmi to adaptive sound. I have my xbox set to game mode/game mode sound. When I go to xbox it uses game mode sound but when I switch back to cable, the adaptive sound was switched to game sound. Is there a way I can keep cable set to adaptive sound so don't need to keep switching it from game mode to adaptive everytime I switch from xbox to cable?

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Game mode sound

For further assistance with this concern, can you provide the full model number of the TV?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

user68U5PhxuI6
Cosmic Ray

Yes it is qn65q70rafxza

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

What port are you using on the TV?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

user68U5PhxuI6
Cosmic Ray

I have xbox plugged into hdmi in on a q70 soundbar. The soundbar is connected to the ARC port on the tv (hdmi 4). Comcast power box is connected on tv to hdmi 1.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you. Upon research, I don't believe that this would be possible. The soundbar automatically tries to read the incoming signal and switch to the type that it believes it should be. I will forward your feedback accordingly however, as I believe this would be a good option to be included. I apologize for the inconvience.