Original topic:

Help help

(Topic created: 07-14-2021 11:42 AM)
kilo702
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame
 I need some help with this issue I'm having I am beyond furious I'm ready to destroy every Samsung product I own My television  Was damaged Gotta crack in the screen I was under the impression that Samsung care plus 3 year extra coverage would help  Says in their terms and conditions that they do But once you go down to the bottom of the 39th page that's when you realize that no they don't cover your TV Which I don't understand why you would put your TV and terms and conditions and mix them with home appliances It's misleading I can't get any help repairing my TV nobody  In town seems to be able to do it and I'm getting told that they do not have access  to the screens that Samsung does not sell them. So I get ahold of Samsung directly TV repair and they tell me that they don't fix them.  I'm willing to pay for the service but I can't get any service. I don't know what to do I looks like I have a $2000 paper weight I have attached the terms and conditions and you can see where the you can see where the link is for the link is for the television  Terms and conditions.  Of course my TV doesn't fall in that category 6 on that category 65" Q90T by the way D by the way I just don't know what to do I just don't know what to do I feel like I've been cheating I feel like I've been cheated robbed And not to mention I had to get this TV sent to me twice because when they  Originally sent it the screen was cracked and it had to get  Sent back now that it's my fault I get no help

2 Replies
CoolmanNikolai
Cosmic Ray
Options
Qled and Frame
I would pursue the act of Contracting Better Business Bureau of your area and possibly your local Samsung dealers area and advise them of the ridiculously bad business that they're working.
You can also continue to call customer support escalate your call to floor manager your supervisor please until they do they hang up on you try again and report that as well you can always escalate and escalate and escalate they have the ability to do what they are not telling you it is part of their protocol to avoid costly returns of products but if you can get to the top of the line possibly even or district manager of the area I've actually gotten a direct line to a filler it was not more than 50 miles away from me and he was able to bypass all written warranty blah blah blah **bleep**...
0 Likes
kilo702
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame
Thank you for the advice I will definitely try. I don't know what else 2 do
0 Likes