cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Help please Very common problem but some how no solution

So I love my qledq7c but about a month ago I had to replace that Ridiculous priced fiber optic one connect cable and when replaced I got so happy the whole neighborhood could probably here only to realize that my tv Will only stay on for one minute at a time then turns off and continues  on a steady loop.  Due to COVID-19 and other situations in  life I Can't afford to invest any more due to the fact that I already spent $300 on a box to TV screen connection cord, (and I got admit I'm kind of irked about I feel like there is plenty of space on the TV mount on )   I missed my warranty by a couple weeks and now I've tried I think everything if somebody could help me I'll be very appreciative

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Help please Very common problem but some how no solution

Is the television currently plugged into a surge protector?  If so, try plugging the television into an outlet directly.  If it still won't stay powered on after that, send me a private message an I would be happy to look into service options for you.  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Help please Very common problem but some how no solution

That cable is ridiculously expensive! I replaced mine too and now I'm having kinda the same problem check my post. I'm hoping it's the box but just like the cable it's crazy expensive.