JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Home button stopped working

(Topic created: 09-18-2020 12:53 PM)
userWA5QT1vMY0
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have a The Frame 2019 and now suddenly the home button stopped working. 
All the other buttons work but not the home button. 
This makes it impossible to access any settings or change source.

Please advise

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hey, give this link a shot: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01202543/ If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message or call 1-800-SAMSUNG directly to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hey, give this link a shot: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01202543/ If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message or call 1-800-SAMSUNG directly to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
ClevelandJoe
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I know this is a year later, but I have recently experienced the same exact issue with my QLED and after an hour of pressing difference buttons and turning off and on the tv, I found a solution.

With your TV on, press and hold the remote's power button for at least 5 seconds. You will hear the tv click and turn off, and then you will see a Samsung QLED symbol appear for roughly 2 seconds before disappearing. The TV can then be turned back on and, in my case, the home button will work again.

userEHIjHgt0ry
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame
Thanks! Does anyone know why it happened in the first place?,/
Jack12
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame
This worked..Thanks for posting
userJDMUcHKc4p
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

thank you for your advice, it worked for me too.

useruG7I0BL65h
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

This worked for me too, no idea why this randomly started doing it. Interestingly using my Samsung phone (S21 Ultra) with the TV remote option, the home button didn't work there either. But this solution solved it...