Original topic:

Horizontal grey fading

(Topic created: 10-14-2021 10:07 AM)
userWqTjQvlJDK
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

I Googled "dark horizontal fading QLED" and found several pictures of my issue but when I click on the Samsung link I get this message...

"You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

Click your browser's Back button to continue.

Return to my original page"Seems like Samsung doesn't want me to find the answer... DSC08903.JPG DSC08904.JPG DSC08902.JPG

This is my 2nd time to try and get an "Educated Guess" as I paid for an extended warranty and live 300 miles from warranty center so if deemed "Not a factory defect" I must pay roughly $500.00 for the service repairman to come.... The issue is in all formats and have rebooted and tried for a couple of months every "Fix" I could find on the Interweb... The dark fading started a few months back and are getting worse all of the time.. Almost 5K for a tv and not to last 5 years,,,  Your best guess or professional opinion matters.. Thank you in advance for your time... 

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

Hello! I definitely understand your frustration, I will be more than delighted to assist you with his issue. Does it happen on all sources? Also, I see that you mention your extended warranty. Have you tried to reach out to them again regarding a service ticket? This unit will require service by looking at the pictures received. A tech will be able to diagnose the issue. Since you have an extended warranty it will be better to contact them.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes