Original topic:

Horizontal line across bottom 4k 65in tv

(Topic created: 07-23-2021 07:54 PM)
usero2G4diA9Bn
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

I bought this TV 7 months ago. Today I turned it off and walked out of the room came back 15 minutes later and turned tv on and noticed a line across the bottom. Tried unplugging and leaving for 30 seconds and searching for any new updates, but did not fix. Here is a picture. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

20210723_223621.jpg

0 Likes
3 Replies
Diaboyos
Supernova
Options
Qled and Frame
Does it always show regardless of which source you're using or what you're doing?
0 Likes
TheGalaxy
Black Hole
Options
Qled and Frame
Defective
Send back
0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

I understand how this is frustrating and want to help if this is occurring on all sources and during the picture test this will require service, have a couple of options based on your warranty. 

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes