cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Re: PLEASE ASSIST : Horizontal line near bottom of my Samsung 4K QLED Curved TV

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same isue with my UN43NU6900B. Now there appears to be a horizontal line as well. I have checked in multiple sources (Youtube Television, Amazon Prime, Netflix...) and it is the same for all.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: PLEASE ASSIST : Horizontal line near bottom of my Samsung 4K QLED Curved TV

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user7QKYawOplq    We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the serial number, along with pictures of the screen symptom, to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Horizontal line near bottom of my Samsung 4K QLED Curved TV

JUMP TO SOLUTION

HELLO I RECENTLY PURCHASED MY TV 1 month ago and 1 week ago a line across the bottom of the screen Apperar and won’t go away samsung curve 55 inch 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userh2jaac5cjg Does it occur on all sources and inputs? Have you tried a factory reset?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I too am having the same issue with my Q7 55".  It started this afternoon (11/18/2018).  The line appears about 1 foot from the bottom of the screen and everything below it has a blur as if the picture is showing double with a 1/4" offset overlayed.  I have tried resetting everything and different inputs (inernet and over the air broadcast).  All are affected the same way.  Any assistance would be great.

thank you,

-Dan

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Dan_M Hello Dan, please provide the current software version. Is the device in Home Usage mode?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It is in home usage mode adn NOT retail.  The software/firmware version is: 1250

Additional Details:

Model Code: QN55Q7FAM

Sw: T-KTMAKUC-1250.5, BT-S

S/N available per request.  We do have the Best Buy extended warranty however given its within the first year of life, I figured it was better to contact Samsung first.  Should I request service via the TV?

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You can set up service with us directly. Please drop a private message here https://bit.ly/2mQxylV with the following: 

Serial number

Full Name

Physical address

Email address

Best contact phone number

Alternative phone number (If available)

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same horizontal line near bottom of screen. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userVshyW5KTYQ Does this happen on all sources and the picture test?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.