cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userfWT9XV9qVZ
Astronaut

Re: Horizontal line near bottom of my Samsung 4K QLED Curved TV

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I totally feel your pain. I too have the UN82MU8000. The most Ive spent on a TV because they rave they are the BEST. I also came from Vizio which all them have no issues like this or any issues at all. I've only been using my 82" for a few months and I have the same lines that you describe on all inputs. It's very disappointing to see that this seems to be a common issue for such an expensive product. I would like to know though how did they resolve your issue, or did they?

userxrAnxcRCNO
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine broke 7 days before the warranty expired. Q7F.

Tech came and replaced the panel. He said it was not that common.  

userJQnNuR6Mdd
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I’m not sure why to do. I have a q7f 55” that I got a year ago and it just has this happen today. By warranty expired.  I also bought a q9fn75” about a month ago and have 15 days left with Best Buy to return it. Is the out of warranty tv I have serviceable?  Because this is bull if it isn’t. 

usery8bwag0Bfa
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, did you get any further with this as I have the same TV and the same problem that started a few days ago. It is also just out of warranty!!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@ usery8bwag0Bfa I would be happy to look into your device. Can you please send a private message here: https://bit.ly/2mQxylV with your full model and serial numbers of the television? 

user3DaDC3IwGo
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just got a week ago my new SAMSUNG 65"  Class 4K (2160P) Ultra HD Smart LED TV (UN65NU7200)

And I have the same exact problem. And overlapping image in the bottom of the screen. Since I got it!!!

user2OVrJrWEph
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For everyone reporting this problem, what was the fix? did they replace the panel, the tv? did they take the tv away or fix it on the spot? This has happened to me also and i have a guy coming to look at it next week.

userriCcotewZO
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the similar issue . Can anyone please help..

userda7NFglmgf
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a brand new Q9F that was just installed yesterday. It was fine with a beautiful picture. Today while watching a show a horizontal line just appeared and stayed there.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Let's look into this further. Can you send a private message here: http://bit.ly/2Kq3B5F with the full model and serial numbers of the television as well as any pictures that you have of the symptom experienced?