cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Horizontal line near bottom of my Samsung 4K QLED Curved TV

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same tv but my problem is 1/3rd down from the top everythhing blurry below that. No help or response from Samsung, complete waste of 3K! Never again with Samsung!!

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

so fkd up brand new tv's are breaking! of course right after warranty! such BS!  VERY BAD ON SAMNSUNGS PART! NOW i'm stuck with a tv that is hardly used and over a year old.  smfh

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just got a week ago my new SAMSUNG 65"  Class 4K (2160P) Ultra HD Smart LED TV (UN65NU7200)

And I have the same exact problem. And overlapping image in the bottom of the screen. Since I got it!!!

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For everyone reporting this problem, what was the fix? did they replace the panel, the tv? did they take the tv away or fix it on the spot? This has happened to me also and i have a guy coming to look at it next week.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

what was your fix? this just happened yesterday on my 75" and i'm pissssssssssssed

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the similar issue . Can anyone please help..

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I too had that problem. Horizontal line just about 1/2 way down about 4 months after purchase...I have the 82" inch Q6. Service came to my house and replaced the led panel/screen no charge in about an hour (still under waranty). Awesome service! Make sure you are as detailed as possible on the initial call so they have the right parts ordered. Like...Power disconnect did not correct. The diagnostic test screens failed. Same issue on all sources etc. Hope this helps!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a brand new Q9F that was just installed yesterday. It was fine with a beautiful picture. Today while watching a show a horizontal line just appeared and stayed there.

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Let's look into this further. Can you send a private message here: http://bit.ly/2Kq3B5F with the full model and serial numbers of the television as well as any pictures that you have of the symptom experienced?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue with my 55" flat screen. It started as fine lines at the top and bottom and in the past week it has developed a 2 inch horizontal bar of discoloration at the top of the screen. The entire picture is becoming unfocused as well. Unfortunately, I'm 4 months past warranty. I have contacted Samsung customer service and was told "you should have called in sooner!" They  kindly referred me to a local repair shop. I described the problem to them and was told the panel needed to be replaced......$850 + labor. When I bought this, I assumed I was getting a high quality product. The only thing worse than this TV is Samsung customer service. it seems that this is a well known issue. Samsung should stand by their product and take care of their customers.