cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: GLENN FISHER: 75" SAMSUNG NU8000 - SERVICE REQUEST # 4153348799

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey JeepGuyFL......I feel your pain......sounds about exactly what I went through. Service ticket......cancelled by Samsung.....next thing I know, I'm getting a message from the exchange department informing me that my TV was too old to be exchanged, mind you, I was still under the impression that a repair person was coming out to replace the entire video panel. So I called the repair shop, they told me the parts had been ordered, had arrived, and then returned because the repair authorization had been rescinded........for real! I wrote a very patient note back, explaining my prior interaction with an upper level customer service rep.....no response. After a bunch of not so nice notes to them they finally offered me a "prorated" refund.......I'm like, OK fine, thinking I'm never gonna hear from these people again.....am I really even talking to Samsung? SO......get another message back (private, of course) my refund has been approved, they are sending out a truck to pick up my tv, I should take pictures of the shipping receipt, once received, a check would be in the mail.

At this point, I am utterly dumbfounded. 

My significant other is more than sure that I am being scammed. 

I said, if it was a scam, they have a huge pay roll.....I don't see how it could possibly be worth it!

Maybe a week later, a couple of guys arrived in a rental truck, took my TV. I took pictures of everything, including them, it was very surreal......watched them drive off.

I was suprised to get a confirmation from Samsung that the TV had been picked up. It would be inspected, and then refund check would be issued.

.......got it a month later.

I don't know what is happening with quality control over there.....and holy smokes!!!....customer service. 

I'm figuring they spent at least as much as it would have taken to just send out a new one.

Problem is their QLED products suck. They know it, and keep selling it.

SOLUTION: Don't waste your money on Samsung products.......not sure what happened, but I have always found their products to be high quality in the past, kind of why I bought this in the first place - 55" Flat QLED.

Thanks Samsung.....for sort of making it right......I just can't see ever purchasing any Samsung product again.

I hope this helps!!!!

@JeepGuyFL 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: GLENN FISHER: 75" SAMSUNG NU8000 - SERVICE REQUEST # 4153348799

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I mean... I had such high standards for SAMSUNG and the only reason I'm still dealing with this is because the last representative that helped me on here was extremely helpful but now I can't get in touch with that person which is really bizarre… As weird and shady as it is I think somehow the puzzle pieces just fit and things get done but it's so bizarre from my standards of how things should get done I'm glad you got your check though… That's the most important - my TV went out of warranty in February and all this happened in the beginning of August so they granted me the approval for a new TV whatever it is they gave me but now I'm having another issue and at this point it's like pulling teeth. UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!! 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Horizontal line near bottom of my Samsung 4K QLED Curved TV

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue. Seems to be heat releated.

QN55Q7CAM

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Horizontal line near bottom of my Samsung 4K QLED Curved TV

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Q9FNA experiencing the same issue. All of a sudden, an entire horizontal row of dead pixels just appeared 4" from the bottom of the screen. And 4 dead pixels going vertically 6" from right hand side. A $3000 TV that needs its display replaced less then a year after warranty?  UNACCEPTABLE. 

Can't try picture or box rests because half the settings functions are unavailable. 

Can't schedule a service call through the settings menu, because an error occurred. 

What is going on?  Did a recent software update brick the TV?

S/N:  <HIDDEN>

Software: t-ktm2akuc-1300.4, BT-S