JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Horizontal lines bottom third of screen

(Topic created: 10-25-2020 03:05 PM)
user0x60I1NC1L
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

I have a 75" Q70R that has faint horizontal lines across the bottom 1/3 of the screen. It is there in all test pictures. No damage just showed up. Anyone know a fix? This is not what I was expecting from an expensive Samsung tv. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Qled and Frame

I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Qled and Frame

I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
user0x60I1NC1L
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

i suggest that everyone buy another brand of tv other than samsung. this is a $3000 tv that lasted 4 months. the one previous lasted 13. never buy anything with the name samsung on it.

userpszyVDcwoZ
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame

I agree. Having the same problem 

0 Likes
Shahryar
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

I have a very similar problem which seems to have just started with my 2016 purchased 65" KS8000.  Here are some pictures of the issue 

PXL_20210318_065322871.jpg

PXL_20210318_065518003.jpg

PXL_20210319_045119593.jpg

I have sent you a DM. I really hope that there will be some sort of way to fix it. I would hate to have to replace this TV which is working great otherwise.

0 Likes