Original topic:

Horrible Customer Service

(Topic created on: 4/14/21 10:32 AM)
useru4aYlF8h7G
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

I just purchased a 65" Q80A and received it April 6, 2021, coupled with Samsung Care+ for 3 years. The day I set it up I noticed dead pixels all across the bottom of the display. I called Samsung Care and explained what I was seeing, sent them pictures of the issue and they confirmed there was no physical damage, just a display failure. They set up an in home service appointment and to confirm all of this and after inspection, the technician said I have 2 options; 1 - Replace the TV since it's only a week old or 2 - Repair the display, which requires removing the entire screen and replacing the panel. Obviously for a brand new TV it seems ridiculous to have such a repair done, so I called to have it replaced. I call the sales team, explain the situation, they tell me I need to speak to technical support to have the issue handled and transfer me there. Technical support tells me they don't handle exchanges, that's the sales team, and they transfer back to sales. This back and forth happened 4 more times and each time they told me they can't process an exchange. I was told my only option for getting a new TV is to ship mine back, wait for them to receive it and process my refund and order a new TV, which won't get to me for 1-2 weeks. So basically, they shipped me a defective product and won't process an exchange because as the sales team said, they don't have the tool to process such a request. For an ~$1800 TV I'd expect them to just do better as a company. Now my only options are to return it and purchase a new one which in total will take about a month or just return it and go buy a TV from somewhere else. After my experience with customer service, and the price I paid for the TV, I'll be looking elsewhere. 

1 Reply
userxOEPtOJvd5
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame
Why?
Decided I like something about samsung Tech. Samsung Care+
I having a experience a similar in a location to Where I is impossible to get consumer Service For My 55" Curved Style Cineplex-like TV. I To Me, was communicated the a damage exposed, was 2) a physical damage. !1) a not covered by warranties. a)) As a younger buyer, wrangling with credit is a learning experience for to see. 1. Read research about products I by. Seen Consumer Reports is magazine. Credo for using a credit card that forgives damage for purchases over 500 USD. Than researved buying a 3 year Warranty; but purchase protection. This path a "falace" I said. That fell through when in different reasons 1a Pandemic and national emergency. = No service maintenance available. Far out, 2b local as a Best Buy, explains would fix stuff, anything, and' s is false advertised=, ta be mindful=, like if You are not going to fix My TV I want My money back. So that was a waste of time. and 123. 1) Retail warranty, walma 2)'best buy, noiose 3) and Credit, purchase protection. EQ no service for Samsung Products. At least Some excuse, was location I is not local to a samsung repair center. Another excuse is Pictured, TV expose was not legible, like to see, the Pixels. a black spot. Void of color.

No satisfaction Paying for My old a new broke Tv. No-Merc, NARc, MEchanic, service. May I try again later. However, withholding My brokeness. The lesson I have drawn out from this problem
0 Likes