JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How do I delete photos from The Frame TV?

(Topic created: 03-03-2020 03:40 PM)
useriCdj2itajP
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

I cannot find a way to delete photos from the frame tv, either on the smart things app or the tv itself. Help!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userzZiw2TQQYR
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I just found out how to do it. While in the smartthings app, go to my collection. Where it says "photos on frame" look to the right. Press the arrow pointing to the right. Now select -remove photos-. Choose all the pictures you want to remove, then press remove.

View solution in context

12 Replies
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

Can I have your full model number to better assits you? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
PixelSecurity
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have the same issue.  I have a Samsung Frame Series (43).  There is no model number in in the Information section of the Smart Things app, but my TV serial number is <hidden>.  Any assistance you can provide would be appreciated.

0 Likes
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame

To find the model code from the tv, navigate to Settings. Next, select Support, and then select About TV. You can also find it on the back of the unit.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
useriCdj2itajP
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Model - UN55LS03N

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
QLED and The Frame

In the new Smartthings APP, go to Ambient mode and Select Photo (if you have already updloaded a photo) You will see an option in the top right corner to Reset. This will remove the image.

0 Likes
useriCdj2itajP
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

I don't seem to have ambient mode. I have art mode, and when an uploaded picture is selected there is no reset option. 

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

Are you trying to delete photos you added? If they are pre-installed photos then you will be unable to install them.  

0 Likes
useriCdj2itajP
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

These are photos that I've uploaded

0 Likes
Solution
userzZiw2TQQYR
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I just found out how to do it. While in the smartthings app, go to my collection. Where it says "photos on frame" look to the right. Press the arrow pointing to the right. Now select -remove photos-. Choose all the pictures you want to remove, then press remove.