JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to move apps on Q70T home

(Topic created: 04-15-2021 09:44 AM)
userkEUzAboJjw
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

So I have added apps to the home bar but I would like to reorder them to group my frequently used ones together.  How do I do this?  I have tried to follow suggestions that I found on google and U-Tube but they don't work.  Basically, I am told to press down whilst on a particular app and select "move".  Well, when I press down, I just get a preview screen of the app - no "move" option.  Also, there doesn't seem to be a way of removing an app from the home.

0 Likes
8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
QLED and The Frame

Have you tried pressing up instead of down? Please go to Settings>Support and provide the full model code and current software version so that we can best assist.

0 Likes
userkEUzAboJjw
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

If I select up, I just get a ribbon of what shows are available from the app.  Select down and I get several ribbons of shows.

Model code is QN65Q70TAFXZA

software is T-NKMAKUC-1301.5,BT-S

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
QLED and The Frame

Are you selecting the home button first to pull this up? Generally, there is another menu underneath the shows, go there then hold the select button on one of the apps and see if the options appear.

0 Likes
userkEUzAboJjw
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Yes, I select the home button then go to an app.  If I press down I see a screen with free movies and shows that are available. No menu available. If I select up, I get a ribbon of shows that are available from the app selected. E.G. if I am trying to move Netflix, selecting UP gives me a ribbon for Netflix shows. DOWN shows free movies and shows.  No menu!!

0 Likes
Solution
Options
QLED and The Frame

You'll need to first move your cursor to the app tile you want -- say Netflix -- then hold the Enter key down. From there, a drop down menu with options to move and remove will display.

Dee-Nice
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame
How do I stop rooted apps
0 Likes
Dee-Nice
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame
Please help me someone
0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

For clarification, you're also looking to remove apps from the Q70T or from another device?  Could you provide the full mode of the device?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes