JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

I have horizontal lines appearing all over the tv about 4 to 5 Lines per inch from top to bottom

(Topic created on: 7/20/20 4:00 PM)
userHy4rz66eYZ
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

I have a 2018 75inch Q7 serires QLED tv. From this morning, I started seeing horizontal lines all over the screen . Each line is continuous from left edge to right edge and the lines are uniformly located from top to bottom (about 4 lines per inch of screen).

I already tried factory reset and nothing changed and this across all inputs.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

So that I may look into this can you send me a private message with your full model and serial number? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

8 Replies
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

Can you provide me with pictures of the symptoms you're experiencing? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userHy4rz66eYZ
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

WhatsApp Image 2020-07-20 at 9.24.42 PM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-07-20 at 9.27.28 PM.jpeg

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

My apologies could you provide a different image I am able to see the lines. 

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userHy4rz66eYZ
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

Along with the lines, there is ghosting of text too..WhatsApp Image 2020-07-21 at 9.41.17 AM.jpeg

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

So that I may look into this can you send me a private message with your full model and serial number? 

View solution in context

userHy4rz66eYZ
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

I have sent you a Private message with the details you asked

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

Hey! Just wanted to reach out again I never received the details in a private message. Could you try sending it again? 

0 Likes
userHy4rz66eYZ
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

Just Sent it again. Please check and let me know. In case you dont see the message, can I email it 

0 Likes