Original topic:

Intermittent Black Screen

(Topic created: 09-02-2021 07:17 AM)
userrGCkWzFcP6
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

I purchased a SAMSUNG QE65QN800ATXXU 65" Smart 8K HDR Neo QLED TV the week before last. I only have Sky connected to it, no other devices. Intermittently the screen on the TV goes black for a few seconds but then the picture reappears as if nothing has happened. I have checked all of the connections and even switched the Sky lead for another 2.1 HDMI cable but the fault still keeps happening, there appears no pattern to it and it can be several hours between events. My Sky box is brand new and I am running the UHD version. 

Can anyone help please?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Jaystarrockzz
Galaxy
Options
Qled and Frame
Make sure the wire that connect from the box to the TV is unraveled. I noticed when I had mind still tied up a little it would do the same thing or turn the TV on and off on its own. Also do not use outdated streaming devices that do not run 4k. I used a roku stick and it blew the TV out. Luckily I had warranty and was sent a new TV free. Now I have Apple ever since then never had more issues
0 Likes
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes