JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Internet Error - Forced to reboot TV every time I turn it on

(Topic created: 06-09-2021 03:01 PM)
Jessica11
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have a QLed TV that we bought back in September 2020. For the past 3 months, every time I turn on the TV and try to open any of the apps, a window pops up saying "Error: Unable to connect to the network". However, if I go in the network settings and try to reconnect the TV to the WiFi, it fails to even connect to any of my two routers. I've tried forgetting the network and reconnecting to it, but it also keeps failing. The only way I can have internet is if I reboot the TV by holding the power button. 

In short, for the TV to be connected to the internet, I have to reboot it EVERY TIME I turn it on. Besides that, it works just fine and has a stable connection to the routers.

My question is: how do I stop this from happening?

0 Likes
6 Replies
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. when holding the power button down does the unit show the tv logo upon turn on? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
Jessica11
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

After about 5 seconds of holding the power button, it shows "QLed" on the screen, and then it goes to the home page 

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

Can I have your full model number and current software version number? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Jessica11
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

The full model code is QN50Q60TAFXZA 

The current software version is 1460 (in the "About TV" section, it says "T-NKLAKUC-1460.9 , BT-S")

0 Likes
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame

I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userdfpX8y1HDA
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame
Our new QLED 65" just lost it's wi/fi ability as well 2 days ago. Does not even see networks anymore. However our Samsung Home Theater receiver has no problem. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with Samsung ending SmartThings Hub support.
0 Likes