cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userNgP50rAe4G
Asteroid

Is QLED One connect cable 2019 same as 2018?

Hi, I just bought the QLED 8K 82" 2019 TV (QN82Q900RBFXZA) and it is supposed to get delivered in a week from today, I need the 15M One Connect cable for setup so I want to go ahead and order but I cannot find a 2019 one, just the 2018 (VG-SOCN15/ZA). Is there a 2019 cable or is it the same as the 2018?? https://www.samsung.com/us/televisions-home-theater/television-home-theater-accessories/televisions/...

11 REPLIES 11
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Is QLED One connect cable 2019 same as 2018?

We would recommend checking with SamsungParts.com regarding this. 

userNgP50rAe4G
Asteroid

just talked with them, they dont know either.

"No, I dont know. We are a third party parts distributor for Samsung and we only sell parts, we do not offer any technical assistance or any repair related support. Please contact Samsung technical support at 1-888-987-4357 for technical assistance"

userNgP50rAe4G
Asteroid

just talked with them, they said they didn't know either and didnt have a 2019 model one conect cable.

tried to copy literal response but it was apparently marked as innapropiate.

userNgP50rAe4G
Asteroid

Hi Gill,
I finally found it on the Samsung European website, can you confirm if it works? Dont understand why it is just on those websites. Model - VG-SOCN85

https://www.samsung.com/be_fr/tv-accessories/8k-one-invisible-cable-vg-socn85/ 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

We are unable to confirm this inquiry because the part is not a US part. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userY3vwrASaH2
Constellation

Samsung Moderator - do you have anything to add to this?  It's clownish that Samsung does not yet have a 15m cable available yet - but could someone at least give us some sort of guidance as to when they are going to get their act together and make one available?  A cable that fits the TV that those of us commenting on this forum have spent a lot of money on?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Samsung will be releasing 15m one connect cables for the 2019 Q90/Q900 televisions to the US market over the next several months, with the first cables estimated availability in the next 4 - 6 weeks. Please continue to check www.samsung.com/us for release announcements.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userY3vwrASaH2
Constellation

I am in a similar situation.  I spoke to a Samsung rep last week on this (through text) - and he indicated that (1) 2018 15m cable is not compatible with 2019 and (2) 2019 cable was not out yet, but would be "soon."  He could not get more definite than "soon."

BofMan
Asteroid

Extremely annoying.  Giving everone the same run around.