JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Is eArc support for 2020 frame ?

(Topic created: 06-13-2020 12:48 PM)
user8T9EmpnnfG
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Is eARC supported for 2020 frame 43" TV ? I want to use it with Sonos ARC.

7 Replies
Solution
Samsung_PmH2qeZ
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame

As far as I'm aware and have been told in a thread I started - yes. I actually just setup a 55 and the option to enable eARC is there. I'm also waiting for my SONOS ARC.

Also - when you get the TV setup, when in art mode go to settings and disable the night mode (supposed to put the TV to sleep when no light is detected)....when it does this for whatever reason the motion sensor won't wake it back up.

user8T9EmpnnfG
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Thank you that was helpful

0 Likes
userpCjMlirGA8
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have the 75" frame and sonos arc / sub - eARc DOES NOT WORK - you have to turn eArc off to get sound through SONOS. Searching the web for solutions now

user9S2klUQZK7
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Can confirm. I have exactly the same equipment  and am expeiencing exactly the same behavior. Hugely disappointing. I just bought the 75" Frame specifically for this Sonos setup. I'll give it a little while to shake out, but if no solution results, this thing is going back before my return period ends. 

0 Likes
Options
QLED and The Frame

What TV is this? I have a Q70T model and Sonos works with eARC mode set to Auto, however for the DD 5.1 content the TV transmits Dolby Multi-Channel PCM 5.1 format instead of DD 5.1. 

0 Likes
user8T9EmpnnfG
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Okay I got my Sonos ARC today and can confirm that eARC works. As soon as I connected it to TV thru eARC port it showed on TV that Dolby Atmos device is detected

0 Likes
JMMason
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame
very strange, I had the 43" & swapped it for a 50" and my Sonos arc works with eARC enabled
0 Likes