JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Is there an email to contact customer service?

(Topic created: 06-19-2021 01:52 PM)
SamOz
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Purchased a Frame TV in late March and there was a prompt at the top of the screen about having 100 days to try it.  I've only just installed the TV due to a bunch of crazy personal issues and it's much smaller on the wall than I expected.  Chat was friendly, but told me not possible.   I wanted to try to appeal, as I'm within that 100 day window.  

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
QLED and The Frame
I'm guessing the 100 day trial was from the date you purchased it. This is a common practice which I personally find scummy. But it is in the fine print.

I recommend contacting Samsung through their support page or just straight up calling them to talk with a rep immediately. Either way, make sure to get a case number to keep track of what happens with your submission if you choose to inquire about this through non-verbal communications.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact

I hope they understand and accommodate you based on your inability to immediately take advantage of their offer. An offer which I assume is one of your purposes for initially purchasing their product to begin with.

Hope I could help. ☮

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
Options
QLED and The Frame
I'm guessing the 100 day trial was from the date you purchased it. This is a common practice which I personally find scummy. But it is in the fine print.

I recommend contacting Samsung through their support page or just straight up calling them to talk with a rep immediately. Either way, make sure to get a case number to keep track of what happens with your submission if you choose to inquire about this through non-verbal communications.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact

I hope they understand and accommodate you based on your inability to immediately take advantage of their offer. An offer which I assume is one of your purposes for initially purchasing their product to begin with.

Hope I could help. ☮
0 Likes
SamOz
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame
Thanks I'll give that a try.

I'm well under 100 days from purchase but they said they couldn't help me.
0 Likes
Options
QLED and The Frame
Perhaps the person in that specific department couldn't help you. I'm sure someone can. Maybe in the warranty or promotions department? I'm not exactly sure. If they say again that they can't help you, ask to speak with someone higher up.
0 Likes
Jw-83
Galaxy
Options
QLED and The Frame
You may want to check to make sure that the TV is not in demo mode.
0 Likes