JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Is there any space between The Frame TV and wall?

(Topic created: 01-26-2021 08:45 PM)
dp4
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Is there any space between The Frame (QN55LS03TAFXZA) and wall using the no gap wall mount or is it completely flush?  The reason I ask is that I have conduit behind the TV to carry the One Connect cable to a media cabinet but the tube doesn't line up with the cable input area or track that runs to the center and out the bottom.  Is there enough room between the wall and TV to run the One Connect cable to my conduit without damaging the cable?

2 Replies
Solution
userEJvXUUeEC3
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

It might be tight. There is a little "give" once the TV is mounted. I had a similar problem assuming that the center for cables would be ok but it turns out the 32" frame tv (and possibly the other sizes) have inputs coming in (between the center and right side when facing the screen) different than expected. I did not want to pinch a cable between the TV and wall so I ended up measuring the exact location of the inputs on the dry wall and just did a clean cut of the dry wall itself. That way there was about 3/4 inch of space which was enough for the One Connect cable to cleanly fit behind the TV.

0 Likes
dp4
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

There is indeed a little bit of space (assuming my installer did it correctly).  I would say about a 1/4".  If I did it myself, I would have lined up the conduit better or cut a channel in the dry wall like you did, but my installer disagreed!  Thanks.

0 Likes