Original topic:

My Motion Detection Not Working on My Samsung frame tv 2021 version

(Topic created: 08-08-2021 04:28 PM)
psearcy3457
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

I just purchased a Samsung Frame Tv 75inch 2021  version 7/3/21, i paid $3600 dollars for this thing my art motion detection not working, that's one of the main features, i set the art to remain on screen for 1hour within 20min it goes into sleep mode,  you can wave your hand in front of the motion sensor nothing happens plus the sensor is on high, i have to used the remote to awake it Samsung supposedly to send someone out, but who wants their brand new TV to be worked on 🤬🤬

0 Likes
2 Replies
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

Hello, I completely get you not wanting to have the new television "worked on" and want to apologize for any frustration this has caused. To accurately assist I would like to ask if you have the recent firmware for the television? You can use this link on how to update the software: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062224/.  I also would recommend visiting: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/downloads/?model=N0053846 for the most recent firmware updates available for the television; if needed. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
useru9bh8EqUgt
Asteroid
Options
Qled and Frame

I purchased a Frame recently as well and experienced something very similar. I was able to get the motion detector to work by shutting off the light sensitivity (night mode) in the very next setting in art settings. It seems that the lighting in my room was low enough to override the motion detector by putting the tv into sleep mode. It was evening time and somewhat low ambient lighting in the room while troubleshooting. I was surprised this worked as it wasn’t very dark in my room, Samsung should adjust the threshold of what constitutes night mode. 

Let us know if shutting off night mode worked for you. 

0 Likes