cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

My QLED 75" has black shadow center of panel

MY 75" QLED TV (QN75Q6FNA) starts having black shadow near center of screen from the panel top to bottom.  See this picture below.TvProblem.jpg

I tried to reset picuture and factory reset, but nothing really worked.

I am a big fan of samsung product but I am very disapointed with this samsung TV at this moment.

This starts happening just after it passed the warranty period.  This TV is 15 month old.

I paid more than 2k for this tv, but it starts happening this problem after 1 year.  This is ridiculous. 

Can someone please help me with this issue?

Thanks,

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: My QLED 75" has black shadow center of panel

I'm very sorry to say that it looks like a hardware issue. I'd consider calling 1-800 -SAMSUNG in order to get a repair ticket serviced and diagnosed by a technician. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Thanks for your quick response Roman.

According to this article, https://www.sammobile.com/2017/07/26/samsung-now-offering-10-year-burn-in-warranty-for-qled-tvs-glob... does Samsung offer 10 years of warranty for the screen burn in?

I will be very disappointed if this premium QLED tv has only 1 year warranty.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@bbindae As stated in your warranty statement, the TV does only have a one-year warranty. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/warranty/QN75Q6FNAFXZA

However, I would be delighted into looking into some options that we may have available to you. Can you send me a private message with the serial number?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I sent a private message as you advised.

Highlighted
Constellation

My Tv just had the same thing happen thing last night. Bought it 10/30/18.  Can you let me know what Samsung told you? Thanks so much. Good luck  image.jpgBought it 10/30/18.  

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I'm sorry to hear that, does this occur on all source? And does this occur during the picture test? If it does the repairs would be recommended depending on the warranty of the television you have two options, If the unit is out of warranty you can use the link below to find a service center in your area, if the unit is still in warranty you can send me or any of the other moderators a private message with your full model and serial number and we can get it set up for you. 

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.