cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

My TV keeps losing WIFI connection

I have a Smart TV QE65Q60RATXXC, only a few months old. 

The wifi connection keeps dropping out on a daily basis. 

I have to delete the network, unplug the tv.   plug in, add the WIFI details again and it will work for a few hours, then the same will happen again. 

I know my wifi is good, as Sonos and my laptop work fine. 

Any ideas? 

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: My TV keeps losing WIFI connection

Thank you for reaching out, this support page is for US customers and models only please use the link below to find your country's support page, Thank you! 

https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

I have the exact same issue with the TV dropping out everyday and now I'm able to fix it by doing un plug of the power cord.

Fix only last one day or a few hours the most

Then back to the same problem.

Samsung support can you please advise

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Do you by chance have your TV plugged into a surge protector also can I have your full model number? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Will this matter for WiFi connection? Because I've always had my tv plugged into surge protector, and the WiFi has suddenly dropped, out of no where. There is seemingly no fix for this issue. 

Highlighted
Constellation

I'm having the same issue. I have my TV plugged in to a regular wall outlet in my apartment. In my apartment people keep messing with the circuit breaker box and my TV turns off.  The WiFi is a issue having to reset the network every time. The model number for me tv is UN28M4500

Highlighted
Constellation

my tv i 1 month old, the same wifi connectivity issues, it will work after initial setup but after you turn off power (remotely), the next day, it can not remember the wifi network and password.... i have to reset  network, configure again, and it works again, but after turning off TV, same thing again... the only temporary olution is... unplug power from wall, reconnect power and push remote power until you see Samsng logo on tv screen...whoala network is back..... this seems like an issue with most samsung smart tv. will be returning to costco this TV