JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

NFL Sunday Ticket App

(Topic created on: 8/23/20 10:17 AM)
userMwhOZkjBJM
Asteroid
Options
Qled and Frame

I purchased a Q80T TV with the sole purpose to be able to watch the NFL Sunday Ticket as this is a supported device. The NFL Sunday Ticket is not in the Samsung Apps store, however. Any idea how to download this App on my Samsung TV?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

Good afternoon. The QT models are NFL Sunday Ticket ready. As soon as the NFL has the app ready, it will be in the store. You can get more info on their site here: https://nflst.directv.com/.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
15 Replies
dalio
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame
nice
0 Likes
usernh1Meo6rBn
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame

SAME ISSUE. How do we get Sunday ticket??

userVF68yzurpW
Asteroid
Options
Qled and Frame

I'm in the same boat with a Q90T. I spoke to Samsung Customer Service today and their understanding was that the NFL and Samsung hadn't yet updated QT models to be compatible with the Sunday Ticket App. They didn't have an ETA on when it would happen.

Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

Good afternoon. The QT models are NFL Sunday Ticket ready. As soon as the NFL has the app ready, it will be in the store. You can get more info on their site here: https://nflst.directv.com/.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
userVF68yzurpW
Asteroid
Options
Qled and Frame

Thank you. The NFL Sunday Ticket website is not very informative.

Is there an ETA on when the app will be ready? Or that's entirely in DirecTV's hands?

userMwhOZkjBJM
Asteroid
Options
Qled and Frame

How is it that the NFL Sunday Ticket App is available for some Samsung TV's but not others like the QT models? I know some Samsung customers who have the App.

0 Likes
user88trKYi6DH
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

Aloha 

I received notification the app was updated but still don't see it in the App Store. Any updates you can share 

Thanks 

0 Likes
userVF68yzurpW
Asteroid
Options
Qled and Frame

Any sense if this is going to be resolved before the season starts this weekend? Is best alternative to get a Fire Stick?

0 Likes
userMwhOZkjBJM
Asteroid
Options
Qled and Frame

The App is still not in the store and the NFL starts this Thursday.

0 Likes