Original topic:

No sound from hdmi earc connected sound bar

(Topic created: 05-19-2021 02:58 AM)
userRMNymwh1SQ
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

My newly purchased samsung q800t qe75q800tatxxu 75 qled 8k tv does not display hdmi as an option in the sound output menu. earc is displayed on the q70t soundbar.

0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

Thank you for reaching out! This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
OzzyX
Cosmic Ray
Options
Qled and Frame

i have a q90r tv and q800t soundbar that i just got today and plugged it to arc hdmi, no sound at all 🤦‍:male_sign: sometimes after many restarts it works for few seconds and when u move the volume up it even says the soundbar name but otherwise no sound and says hdmi audio or something instead of the name 😕 i also can't update the soundbar with the app it gives an error 

0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. where did you purchase the unit from

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes