cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Nvidia adding G-sync support over HDMI for Forum VRR Displays. Samsung tv's compatible?

I’m also curious about the reason for this silence. Samsung’s quality, screen burn-in-proof LCD technology & VRR has been pure and the only reason for me to buy a Q60R 55” TV instead of an LG. So let us at least know if you are busy with updating the firmware and keep up your good reputation.

Nvidia brings HDMI 2.1 VRR support to my RTX 2070 with their latest update.

So now it’s your turn.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Nvidia adding G-sync support over HDMI for Forum VRR Displays. Samsung tv's compatible?

Please add support for G-sync for 2018 and 2019 tvs

Highlighted
Constellation

even to add support for freesync over hdmi on nvidia 10 series gpu would be awesome

Highlighted
Constellation

I have a q70 qled and a gtx1080ti, wouild love to use freesing with this hardware combo.  Will this be ever possible ?

Highlighted
Constellation

I would also like to see this but Samsung never listen it was the same when I had my Ks7000 and it autoswiched from game mode to pc mode  the timeu which is useless for gaming loads of people asked for a way to disable it but it never happened. Just hope amd bring out a decent gpu soon so can use freesync instead.

Highlighted
Constellation

Well, it seems there may be problems with Freesync itself: https://www.rtings.com/tv/discussions/2KsdJAKyDoLDuv7Z/horrible-ghosting-when-there-is-lateral-movem...

Please Samsung, do something with this!

Highlighted
Constellation

Yes this is needed. Please add.

Highlighted
Constellation

i need G sync on my 65q7fn 2018 qled , i have rtx 2080 ti and i want to enjoy my pc games with g sync on for both tv and gpu , please samsung , you better than Lg if you make the dream come true 

Highlighted
Constellation

This needs to happen, I don't want to go LG but it is looking pretty tempting. Still no luck with my 55NU8000 on update 1292.1, which i had to get from the Canadian site since the US site still has no downloads for this TV.

Highlighted
Constellation

Would prefer to buy 75" Samsung QLED but will purchase 77" lg cx if the Samsung does not support gsync.