JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

One Connect box connection issue

(Topic created: 01-10-2020 07:48 AM)
userEc1ru5yAWt
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Since a couple of days my Samsung QE55Q9F is acting up. It randomly shuts down, starts back up and shows me the following error screen:

Screenshot 2019-10-15 at 20.59.56.png

If I interpret this screen right, it's saying there are connection issues between the TV and the One Connect box. I checked every inch of the cable and it's not damaged nor twisted.

After about 20 seconds of acting up, the TV resets and turns on. I then have to reconnect my Sonos soundbar, as the TV resets to TV audio as output. The TV then also briefly shows it has been linked to my Samsung account.

This happens in random intervals 2-3 times a day. 

20 Replies
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userFar2m5O0ev
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

I get the pic on my QLED saying no connection. My connect box is BN91-18949p. Had tv for sometime. Mounted on wall. Nothing changed or been moved.  Stopped working. I unplugged from TV and outlet and plugged back in several times. No luck. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
QLED and The Frame

@userFar2m5O0ev    We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

userFar2m5O0ev
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Model of One Connect is SOC1000MA.  Serial Number [edit]

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
QLED and The Frame

Apologies, we will need the model and serial numbers from the television sent to this PM LINK.

0 Likes
userFar2m5O0ev
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Model of Samsung QLED TV purchased on October 2, 2016 is UN65KS8000FXZA.  I could not get to serial number.  Hopefully with the model and serial number o fthe One Connect and the Model of the TV you can assist on resolving the issue.

Much appreciated.

0 Likes
Solution
userEc1ru5yAWt
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

The cable ended up being defect, this was covered under warranty. If you have the same issue (or some other vague error messages), you're in the same boat and replacing the cable will fix the issue.

userMcoIKuJIfX
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I've got a Model QN55Q7FAMF

Having the same issue. Cable is defective. I brought one of the first Samsung QLED models for over $1,500 and because I am out of warranty Samsung is giving me the run around trying to charge me $400 to have someone come out and diagnose the issue when its clear these QLEDs were made poorly just like their phones were a couple years back.

Samsung should issue a recall. I have brand new TV that I should not have to cough up more money to have fixed. They should send a One Connect box and cable replaced no questions asked for all people experiencing this issue. 

MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame

Can I have your full model code and serial number via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes