Asteroid

Re: One Connect box issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes they should have the same issue!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm in the same boat. Talked to support and they kept telling me to have it repaired or purchase a new one. When I disconnect the box from the tv, it no longer shuts down. After reconnecting it, the restarting persists. Clearly they're boxes are defective as there are many threads about this. When I talk to suppor they gave me the "this is not a known issue to us so there is nothing we can do". Technical support claims that they don't look at the community threads, so they no nothing about this. A recall needs to be ordered stat.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I replaced my cable an still not fixed

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry to hear that, since changing the cable did not help it could be the one connect box itself, if you are out of warranty you can use the link below to be able to purchase a new one or if your TV is still in warranty you can send me a private message with your full model and serial number. 

samsungparts.com

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does that mean you had to buy a new connect one box? I have the exaxt same error message on my TV too. Please respond. Thank you

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a UN55HU9000 with OneConnect (2014/2015 SEK3500 model).

When all connected I get full black screen and I can hear the system power on, then off and continues this cycle. If I unplug the OC, I see the image previously posted,.. when I connect the OC, screen is completely black and unresponsive... not sure if OC is bad or monitor... any ideas??

Screenshot 2019-10-15 at 20.59.56.png

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Service will be required, depending on the warranty of the unit you do have a couple of options.

If the unit is in warranty you can send me or any of the other moderators a private message with your full model and serial number and we can get that set up for you.

Or if your unit is out of warranty you can use the link below to find a service center in your area. 

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My TV no longer has a picture but when I disconnect the One Connect Box it displays a picture taking me to reestablish the connection.  I've unplugged and replaced several times. We bought the 65 inch in 2016 so no warranty.  Is it the box or do I need a service call? We have sound