JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

OneConnect Box Buzzing

(Topic created: 11-23-2021 02:18 PM)
userzInGTPMFdz
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Brand new 75in Frame TV. OneConnect box starts buzzing immediately after being plugged in, even with no cables but the power cable plugged in. I also have a new 55in Frame tv, and the OneConnect box for that one does not have this buzzing issue. 

Should I just return the TV?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

If this issue is occurring after power cycling the one connect box by unplugging and replugging everything back in and inspecting or replacing the connecting cable then I would recommend returning for an exchange or sending a private message for service options if applicable.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

If this issue is occurring after power cycling the one connect box by unplugging and replugging everything back in and inspecting or replacing the connecting cable then I would recommend returning for an exchange or sending a private message for service options if applicable.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes