JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

PAYMENT PIN for Art Store on a 65" Frame not working?

(Topic created: 08-01-2020 10:08 AM)
userzcnqRn7meA
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Entered all of my payment information for art store on the Frame and now it is asking me to enter (and re-enter) a 4 digit PIN.  Problem is when I press any button on the remote, no drop down keyboard appears.  Therefore, I can not purchase a subscription to the art store.  Only option is at the bottom which is to cancel.  Tried all day, no success.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
userKTozanZdxk
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Same issue, anyone getting a resolution to this? 

0 Likes
userBeaoJe03le
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Same issue on 32".. super frustrating- I bought this thing for the artwork feature, but u idio*s made it impossible to subscribe to that bc there's no way to input a PIN!! 

usernGhajExX3y
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I'm also having this problem with a brand new TV. Making it impossible for people to pay is a rather serious glitch and does not inspire confidence. 

userVwc7Uw3sbC
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Same here, no software upgrade required and I can't enter pin - imagine the lost revenue guys 

userVwc7Uw3sbC
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

This is so frustrating I'm going to cancel my subscription 

usernzIW9QhGBS
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I am having to same problem! We just hung our Frame last week and were so excited to use the art feature. Now we are so frustrated!! Has anyone resolved this issue?

userAUK6MwdLso
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I'm having the same exact problem. Samsung, please stop hiding. This is one of the worst experiences I've ever had. Can you at least respond to this thread with a "we are going to fix this by x date?"

userahMT2voG6b
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have the same problem on my 55" bought it for the Art and can't access it!!!!!!!! 
help!!!

userahMT2voG6b
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Plugged in an external keyboard as suggested earlier in thread! Will I have to do this every time though???? 
needs fixing Samsung 

0 Likes
userRJruNjzpud
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Same problem. Just purchased 2 frame TVs. Can not enter PIN.