cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usery6DDSgyfy3
Constellation

Pairing Bluetooth speakers on Q7FN

I am having issues connecting a pair of Bluetooth speakers to the Q7 TV.  First we tried Altec Lansing.  I am able to connect one.  When I connect the second using the Altec "Stereo Plus pairng feature," the sound is not contant (breaks up about every few minutes).  Has anyone been able to pair a set of Bluetooth Speakers?  Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
Sun13Alpha85
Astronaut

Re: Pairing Bluetooth speakers on Q7FN

@usery6DDSgyfy3 wrote:

I am having issues connecting a pair of Bluetooth speakers to the Q7 TV.  First we tried Altec Lansing.  I am able to connect one.  When I connect the second using the Altec "Stereo Plus pairng feature," the sound is not contant (breaks up about every few minutes).  Has anyone been able to pair a set of Bluetooth Speakers?  Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

I am no expert, the fact you are able to connect, then loose connection after duration of time could be a number of situations; (I am no expert: also sounds like there isn't enough power to the speakers via bluetoth)

Are these speakers compatible with Q7TV (even though connect was establish)? 

How far apart are these two devices (not huge factor)?

Will Q7TV support identical bluetooth devices (common bug)?

Have you tried other speakers?

usery6DDSgyfy3
Constellation

Re: Pairing Bluetooth speakers on Q7FN

Greetings and thank you for your thoughts, if only one speaker is paired via Bluetooth everything is OK.  Can't pair more than one Bluetooth at a time which is why we paired the 2d speaker via the speakers own software.  We are in the process of trying other brands of speakers.