JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Permanent horizontal line on TV screen

(Topic created on: 12/3/20 5:12 PM)
userBRDh9kZabX
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

Suddenly,  shortly under 2 years of use, my Samsung QN82Q65FNBXZA from Costco suddenly developed a permanent fixed horizontal line on the screen. It was there regardless of the type of input, eg cable, apple tv, etc. There is no technical reset to this issue. Upset to read the many pages of similar concerns by other owners, and the resolution: pay what appears to be around $1500 at a minimum to have someone come to my home to replace the defective part. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

Please send the serial number to this PM Link, and I will be happy to look in to this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

Please send the serial number to this PM Link, and I will be happy to look in to this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
userBRDh9kZabX
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

Thanks SamsungLou for your help.

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

You are most welcome.

0 Likes
thejungatron
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

Same issue. Can I work with you Larry? 75”. Q60r not purchased new from Best Buy at 1500$ in January 2020. Black line right in my screen. 

0 Likes
user3UigEgXKD1
Asteroid
Options
Qled and Frame

I have the same issue all of a sudden today. May I ask what happened with your situation?

0 Likes