cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Please help...Amazon Music not loading on new Q70T TVs....

Hello, I purchased 6 new Samsung TVs (Q70T) and none of them will load the Amazon Music app.  When I launch the app, I get the screen below.  The bars go up and down like it is trying but nothing ever happens.  The menu items are disabled and the only thing I can do is go back to the Home screen.  It is not a network issue since apps like NetFlix and Amazon Prime work fine.  I also have two competitor TVs that load Amazon Music without issue.  The TVs are plugged in via an Ethernet cable.  There are no other connections.

I have also deleted and reinstalled the app and reset the TV back to the default factory setting and installed it again.  It is still not working.

Thanks,

Mike

IMG_4928.JPG

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Please help...Amazon Music not loading on new Q70T TVs....

I have the same exact problem with same exact screen and menu issue. 
Would like to know what the fix is. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

I finally got hold of someone from Samsung.  We tried everything under the sun to fix the issue.  It appears to be a bug in the Samsung version of the Amazon Music software.  Whether they know about it or are working on a solution is unknown.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I have a 2020 Frame 55".  Amazon Music didn't work out of the box, or after a firmware update I did in June via USB.  Definitely nothing you can do to "fix" it; Samsung is going to have to do it.

Highlighted

The latest version of the app fixes this problem! I'm on version 1.0.8 of the app.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Yep, mine works, too, now.  2020 Frame 55".