Re: Amazon prime issie

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue in Australia on a one week old Q70T

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It is WORKING NOW....

Had the same issue on my new Q60T till few hours back - Prime Video seems to be working now Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi,, what did you do in order to start working again Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You'll need to reset the television by going to settings > general > reset.  Once the television resets.  you'll need to agree to the terms and conditions again.  The television will redownload the apps you had on the television previously and you'll be good to go from there.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Please help...Amazon Music App not loading on new Q70t TVS...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, I purchased 6 new Samsung TVs (Q70T) and none of them will load the Amazon Music app.  When I launch the app, I get the screen below.  The bars go up and down like it is trying but nothing ever happens (see attached photo).  The menu items are disabled and the only thing I can do is go back to the Home screen.  It is not a network issue since apps like NetFlix and Amazon Prime work fine.  I also have two competitor TVs that load Amazon Music without issue.  The TVs are plugged in via an Ethernet cable.  There are no other connections.

Thanks,

Mike

IMG_4928.JPG

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Please help...Amazon Music App not loading on new Q70t TVS...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried to uninstall the app and install it back?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

same problem but with prime app.  samsung tv will not let me Uninstall and gives error message   prime video 125059

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just picked up my tv today. All the other apps installed but I keep getting error code 125059 for prime video. It won't let me install or anything. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Didn't eve know let you do that. Seems to be working today 2020 June 30. I power cycled the TV. But...Who would know if Samsung fixed the issue since Samsung doesn't ever bother to communicate to users. Like. Ever.