I am facing a problem in launching the application like Primevideo, Apple TV and Apple Music. I thought there is some problem with application so I do factory reset of tv. Now the application was not installing. Showing error code 125059.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Hello, it looks like this was a temporary server problem, Samsung and the app developers worked together diligently and have this resolved as of now. If you're still having trouble getting into the app by try the following troubleshooting steps below, and it should resolve it for you.
Cold boot the TV
Check for software updates on your TV.
Delete the app from your TV and download it again
Reset the Television
****The steps above are for the support of US models. If your device is a non-US model please seek a support team in your area by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry****
Same here with a 49" Serif. After spending the last few hours setting the TV up, support have got me to reset the Smart Hub, removing all the configuration I've done and it still didn't work.
I've now got these steps to follow:
1. Turn off the TV, make sure that it's on standby mode.
2. Press Info, Menu/settings, Mute and Power on the remote. Press it one at a time or one after the other, and as fast as you can.
3. A menu will come up. Make sure not to change anything while on the Factory Mode, any changes there can
potentially damage the TV.
4) Select SVC, then Reset, look Reset app or Smart Hub reset
5) Press the right arrow button and the word wait will come out.
6) When the word done is showing, Press the Return button repeatedly until the initial Factory Mode screen is displayed.
7)Turn off the TV.
8) After TV is off, unplug from the main wall socket for 30 seconds then plug back in.
9) Turn on the TV and wait for another 3 minutes before going to Featured apps.
10) Smart Hub should work already.
If this doesn't work, I'm afraid the TV is going back.
I think there is some server issue.
Below is a thread started on Apple. The problem apparently started few hours back. Let's wait and watch. Good to know I am not alone
Hopefully it's an issue with Amazon/Apple, although it does seem to be an unusual combination and the only commonality is a Samsung TV.....perhaps Samsung need to do a little checking to ensure a recent firmware update isn't causing this issue.