(Topic created: 04-12-2021 11:42 AM)
usergo65diKenN
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

TV model: QN65Q7CAMFXZA

OneConnect box model: SOC1000MA

One Connect cable: BN39-02301A

For a few months now when the TV is turned on there is no pic on the screen. Sound is fine and see a blue glow in the screen. Keeping the TV on like that for 30 min, then turning it off and back on again fixed the issue and the tv ran fine until turned off again.

From yesterday, this trick has not been working. While troubleshooting, noticed that if I unplugged the One Connect cable, the tv screen starts showing the "plug cable properly" diagram. So clearly this is not a tv display issue, but a One Connect box/cable issue. Before I replace them, wanted to know if there was a way to figure out which one of the two is not working so that I don't replace the one I don't have to. Also, what are the list of One Connect cable/box models that are compatible with my TV. Do I have to get an optical cable or any One Connect cable is ok?

Also, I bought the TV in Aug 2017 so I am guessing the manufacturer warranty has expired?

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hey, give this link a shot: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01109749/ If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case-by-case basis please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
userlpEELQKL0c
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello,

I am having the same problem. How did you fixed ?

Many thanks.

FR.

0 Likes
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hey, give this link a shot: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01109749/ If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case-by-case basis please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes