cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Q7 Tv reverts to internal speakers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Q7 tv has recently started to revert to internal speakers instead of the Samsung 850N soundbar connected by optical cable.   I will manually change it and it's ok for a few minted then the internal kicks on again.   It seems that this has to do with a update.  Previously the sound options had an option to connect to the soundbar via Bluetooth. But this is gone (not that I care because I've always connected using the optical cable).   Help this is driving me nuts

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Supernova

Re: Q7 Tv reverts to internal speakers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useroBQ8RegsRF 

Hope you are doing well, my friend!

Sorry to hear about this soundbar/tv issue!

Have you tried any of the following?

--

Please click " ✓ Accept as Solution" if this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. Click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 

Notification emails do not accept replies. Login to the community to respond to this thread.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useroBQ8RegsRF 

Hope you are doing well, my friend!

Sorry to hear about this soundbar/tv issue!

Have you tried any of the following?

--

Please click " ✓ Accept as Solution" if this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. Click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 

Notification emails do not accept replies. Login to the community to respond to this thread.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks so much.  I was hesitant in "accepting " the solution but it appears to have fixed it