cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userOGqIp4MCwJ
Asteroid

Q7 blue screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have a 2017 Q7 model# QN55Q7FAMFXZA that I have had for about a year and a half now. The tv was working fine and now it just has a blue screen. If I have it connected to the one connect the screen turns off and on. If the one connect is disconnected the screen stays on but just blue. Is the a main board issue or a power supply issue? My tv only had a one year warranty so that is over now. A repair shop said it would be $600 to fix. The tv is not even that old. Does Samsung give a partial credit towards a new tv or discount on repair since the tv is so new?
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Q7 blue screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number so that we can look into this for you: Link

8 REPLIES 8
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number so that we can look into this for you: Link

timstack
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello I have the same model QN55Q7FAMFXZA (2017) do you ever have any white or other color flashes like a camera flash?

userOGqIp4MCwJ
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
No, just a blue screen when just the tv is plugged in. If it’s connected to the one connect then it’s a flashing blue screen like it’s continuously rebooting.
usermiM0Tx7QKp
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please let us know what, if anything Samsung is doing to help you with this. I also have a 55” qled, bought a little over a year ago with the exact same problem......only difference is mine has the curved screen

userOGqIp4MCwJ
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I suggest you start your own discussion and explain the situation. Samsung to my surprise was great at willing to help. I have a repair setup through Samsung. Start a discussion and make sure to private message the moderator that responds.

userrX8Lnnj7Ng
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

just curious what was the outcome?

userOGqIp4MCwJ
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

They sent a tech out to fix the tv. The tech ordered the part then found out the part wasn’t available. Samsung ended up just replacing the tv with a new one. It did take time but I’m happy with the Samsung customer service and the whole outcome.

Gallaxy
Astronaut

Blue