cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userOGqIp4MCwJ
Asteroid

Q7 blue screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have a 2017 Q7 model# QN55Q7FAMFXZA that I have had for about a year and a half now. The tv was working fine and now it just has a blue screen. If I have it connected to the one connect the screen turns off and on. If the one connect is disconnected the screen stays on but just blue. Is the a main board issue or a power supply issue? My tv only had a one year warranty so that is over now. A repair shop said it would be $600 to fix. The tv is not even that old. Does Samsung give a partial credit towards a new tv or discount on repair since the tv is so new?
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Q7 blue screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number so that we can look into this for you: Link

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number so that we can look into this for you: Link

View solution in original post

timstack
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello I have the same model QN55Q7FAMFXZA (2017) do you ever have any white or other color flashes like a camera flash?

userOGqIp4MCwJ
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
No, just a blue screen when just the tv is plugged in. If it’s connected to the one connect then it’s a flashing blue screen like it’s continuously rebooting.
usermiM0Tx7QKp
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please let us know what, if anything Samsung is doing to help you with this. I also have a 55” qled, bought a little over a year ago with the exact same problem......only difference is mine has the curved screen

userOGqIp4MCwJ
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I suggest you start your own discussion and explain the situation. Samsung to my surprise was great at willing to help. I have a repair setup through Samsung. Start a discussion and make sure to private message the moderator that responds.

userrX8Lnnj7Ng
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

just curious what was the outcome?

userOGqIp4MCwJ
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

They sent a tech out to fix the tv. The tech ordered the part then found out the part wasn’t available. Samsung ended up just replacing the tv with a new one. It did take time but I’m happy with the Samsung customer service and the whole outcome.

Gallaxy
Astronaut

Blue

userd5OfnOUgCK
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having a very similar issue.  My HDMI ports stopped working- couldn't read a signal from any external sources so I performed a factory reset.  Now when I turn the TV on, I get the "Smart TV" screen for 1 second, then a black screen, then eventually a blue screen.  I checked the warranty status of the TV but it's expired.  This TV is in a room that gets VERY little use.  I would be it's only been turned on for 20 hours in its life.  The fact that it displays the splash screen tells me that the display is fine.  Can anybody help?  The model # is UNMU6300FXZA.