cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Q70R screen uniformity issues

My panel has been replaced 3 times due to bad vertical banding and darker spot all over the screen(dirty screen effect) Each time located in different places. Now I know that there is no such thing as perfect screen uniformity but should one just settle for a bad panel. Its so distracting to watch sport and play games on my console. You pay huge sum for these so called amazing tvs but then struggle trying to find a decent panel? What is the quality control of these products? Are they getting damaged while transported from the manufacturing warehouse. I'm made to feel like im being too picky but I know for fact that im not. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Q70R screen uniformity issues

I'm sorry to hear that, so that I may look into this please send me a private message with your full model and serial number and any recent ticket numbers you may have? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.