Original topic:

Q70T picture problems

(Topic created on: 2/6/21 10:45 AM)
Samsung_OQtNo6k
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

I've about had it.  I bought a new 2020 Q70T and spent over $ 1300 mainly due to wanting a good picture for ps5. Low and behold I had color & brightness issues right from the start.  Called samsung they sent someone and tv ended up having the QLED screen and 1 powerboard replaced after only having the tv for 2 months.   This fixed both issues for about a month.  Now it's back I'm convinced they have a design flaw in their ambient light sensor.  I have it turned off in settings but yet when I'm watching at night the picture brightens and looks better then in the day.  I've reset my tv multiple times changed color settings and everything else you can think of even putting dark curtains up.  I'm actually thinking of asking for a refund I really don't have the patience to get it fixed again only to break again.  Anyone else run into these issues and maybe found a fix?

0 Likes
1 Reply
MrsThang128
Nebula
Options
Qled and Frame
3 months with these issues? No way. Contact Samsung and explain this is unacceptable from a brand you love and trust. Let them know you do not want to be the laughing stock at your home parties. Request a replacement television. If you paid with a credit card, contact your card company for a refund.
0 Likes