Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Q90T Screen Uniformity

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

I came across your post because I have the exact same grey uniformity issue as you do. The pictures you uploaded are almost identical to mine. For the most part it's not noticeable, until I watched Dunkirk last night, when during panning shots with a white background it was clearly visible and distracting. This also occurs during all sport broadcasts. It feels like I'm having to compromise with this TV, which is frustrating after having spent such money on it. 

Have you been able to resolve this issue at all? Surely they can't keep replacing your panels with ones with the same defect. 

Cheers! 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No, I think it is across the board (just part of how it is built). Even the Rtings review seems to have it in their grey uniformity test. Like you said, it's only noticeable on very bright uniform screens, so I've just moved on from the issue. Seems to be just different trade-offs with other big screen TVs (e.g. I've heard LGs can have dark grey uniformity issues).

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have the same problem but after the change it's always the same. it is so bad.  should not sell your product so expensive if you do not know how to do it!