I continue to get a random "Network Cable Connected" notifiaction onscreen. This has been happening for 6 months ever since the tv was first installed and has not been corrected with Firmware. I am currently on fw1356.
I checked and on AVS there are multiple people with the same issue. I have tried basic troubleshooting techniques and nothing short of not having a network cable connected has worked. I do not want to use wi-fi for streaming to my tv.
I'm sorry to hear that, have you tried restarting your router? Also, have you tried using a different ethernet cable?
Ye , I have performed all basic troubleshooting steps.
1) Power cycle, all involved equipment.
2) Replace cable with a known good cable.
3) Try another port on router.
4) Assign a static IP
5) Try a different router
6) Seek out others with issue and see if they have a solution.
7) Come to Samsung suport page
8) Realize that Samsung support page is lacking
9) Goto Samsung Community page and hope.
Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.
The Samsung moderators on the US community board at one time were plugged in to what was going on within their own company and could provide reasonable updates. Now, it seems like Samsung corporate keeps them in the dark and they have been devalued. It's been a while since I've seen them actually provide reasonable updates on when customers could expect resolution to the many issues out there.