JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Q90t dimming in mostly black screen

(Topic created: 04-29-2021 10:47 PM)
usernXB1MCIxMK
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Lately, when watching streaming services the lettering on credits with a black screen go very dim. How to I fix this?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

I'm sorry to hear that if this is occurring on all sources and during the picture test this will require service please reach out directly via one of the following methods, as we would like to Gather additional information, and look at this from a case by case basis. Please provide the full model and serial of the TV as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email. 

Send a message on Facebook

Send Message on Twitter

Sent Message to Moderator

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

I'm sorry to hear that if this is occurring on all sources and during the picture test this will require service please reach out directly via one of the following methods, as we would like to Gather additional information, and look at this from a case by case basis. Please provide the full model and serial of the TV as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email. 

Send a message on Facebook

Send Message on Twitter

Sent Message to Moderator

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes