cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Q95T Problem

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello there, ive got problem with my TV, its happend when i watch movie or tv show subtittle got dimmed sometimes and i think picture too in some scene then after some time go back to normalal brightness, ive got latest update, all eco, inteligent mode are off, picture setting standard 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Q95T Problem

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Aleksandar918: You've sent me a private message so we will continue our discussion there.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you experiencing this across all sources as well?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Netflix, external hdd i didnt notice wheni play game.. i read some trick to solce that enter in sone service menu and move some stuff on 100% but i dont have remote with alot buttons..

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would suggest calling in (800-726-7864) and speaking with our remote management team.  They can log into the television and tinker with the settings to get you back up and running.  

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Qled-and-Frame/Q90T-Issues-Dimming-Chromatic-Abberation-Game-Mod...

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/tv/2020-qled-t-models-q80t-q90t-q800t-q900t-hdr-game-mode/td-p/1...

Welcome to the team. Below are links that describe your problem. We are trying to contact samsung around the world for answers. The moderators and Samsung are ignoring us and denying giving us any position about this bug and when it will be fixed. A shame. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I call support and they dont have clue about this like i speak with aliens... i watch on youtube some service menu can fix that.. do you hear for that..

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We would advise letting an authorized technician access the service menu for you because the if you access the service menu and something ends up not working correctly, there would be no accommodations available.  If you would like to move forward with service, feel free to send me a private message http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As you can see, he ignored me again. As if the problem did not exist. Moderators don't even try to do their job and contact Samsung to help us look for more information about thi bug what destroys the experience.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Dont do this, leave the colors completely washed.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The link was published publicly.  You are more than welcome to send me a message as well.