cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user8dRHq29k80
Asteroid

QA55Q6FAM - can't connect to apps & Netflix

Every time I try to connect I get - ERROR "An unexpected problem has occurred.  Please turn the TV off and on, and then try again. (7)

When trying to connect to Netflix, I cannot connect.  Smart hub shows no Netflix ESN

I have a Samsung account and am connected to the internet.  The firmware is up to date (version 1262).

Please advise

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: QA55Q6FAM - can't connect to apps & Netflix

@user8dRHq29k80 HAve you tried resetting the smart hub altogether?

user8dRHq29k80
Asteroid

Just reset the smart hub, and now have lost everything that was loaded (Netflix, Amazon, Google Play, etc).   I have a Chinese user agreement that I can't read and when I accept it, all I get is Chinese apps.

I have tried a number of things:

1.  Accepted the Chinese T&C's  and completed the full setup process (connected to Samsung) then gone back into set up and reset the country to USA at the T&C page...I get an "Unable to connect to server.  Please try again later (7)." error.   When I complete the process, I cannot access Samsung, as there is no longer a T&C's acceptance.

2.  I reset the internet region to USA and I have reset and run the Smarthub connection test..." ERR3001 code when completing the Samsung APP test".

Please advise how to get the region set to the USA, get the T&C's and finish set up.

user8dRHq29k80
Asteroid

I have completely given up on the Samsung Smart hub and am using a ROKU box.  Samsung does not respond to its customer's issues.  Even when using phone support and a promise of a callback, they don't respond.  I have to say that the customer support is the worst I have seen and I will never buy another Samsung product.