cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

QLED 55”Q60R hears me and responds. Why does it do this? How do I turn this off?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: QLED 55”Q60R hears me and responds. Why does it do this? How do I turn this off?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

In the user manual on page 126, it will show you how to turn off the voice command.

http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201909/20190919132100565/MUSATSCR-4.0.0_EM_MUSE_USA_ENG...

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: QLED 55”Q60R hears me and responds. Why does it do this? How do I turn this off?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It sounds like you may be using the voice features on the television.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How do I turn that off?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We can look into that.  Could you provide the full model of the television? 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model # QN55Q60RAFXZA

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

In the user manual on page 126, it will show you how to turn off the voice command.

http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201909/20190919132100565/MUSATSCR-4.0.0_EM_MUSE_USA_ENG...

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post