Original topic:

QLED Q70 65" white clouds all over my screen especially on dark scenes

(Topic created: 03-08-2021 10:43 PM)
Ozanerdinc
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello 

I am from Turkey, sorry for disturbing you but I got nowhere else to ask about my situation. 

Its said the black level is so good on Samsung Qled tv, for those who like to watch movies at night. So me and my friend bought 2 Q7 65" tvs from a big store in Turkey. 

sadly, one has white clouds on the screen and the other one is simply perfect on dark scenes. that made me dissapointed and ask Samsung Turkey how to solve the issue. 

they sent tech to my home and had some pictures of my tv and the technician said its really bad white clouds and prevents the colors look good and dark scenes. 

still, samsung turkey replied that those white clouds are "normal" on those screeens and nothnig else to do. I replied we have 2 tv at the moment and one of them has the issue? I insisted but the did nothing but repeating that the clouds are "so normal"

anyone experiencing the same issues or am I too unlucky to get one of those special tvs?

2 tvs and only one has the problem so, I am questioning either Samsung has no standarts or samsung turkey do nothing for the customers who has problems.

I am really looking forward for your replies and a way to get to someone at Samsung headquarters to ask about my problem

thanks in advance.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
QLED and The Frame

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can contact the Samsung Turkey Communityor the Samsung Turkey support team for regional support.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Ozanerdinc
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

noone is experiencing the same problem? there are lots of customers suffering the same issue still noone from the rest of the world? 

so Samsung simply sent all the problem tv's to Turkey?

0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
QLED and The Frame

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can contact the Samsung Turkey Communityor the Samsung Turkey support team for regional support.

0 Likes
Ozanerdinc
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Thank you so much for your kind response. I really appreciate it. 

You are right, I was seeking answers from here, because I cannot find solutions from Turkey Samsung solution team. 

This was a desperate attempt I must admit. I hoped someone from Samsung notice my problem ( also too many Samsung customers in Turkey suffering from the same issue and cannot find help from Turkey) and maybe direct this message from a high ranked  Samsung employee and maybe Samsung start caring about the help calls from Turkey. (because nobody will if Samsung headquarters won't) 

Too many maybes right.. ?

Thanks again for the nice reply.. 

peace..

0 Likes