cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StungSum
Cosmic Ray

Re: QLED Q7F displays a white picture for a split second!! Randomly

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There is no fix. After three service calls, a new one connect box, HDMI cables, etc. etc.… They decided there’s nothing wrong with my TV and said there’s nothing they can do to help me. They closed my complaint even though it’s still under original manufacturers warranty!  I posted all of my chats online. I wrote a very lengthy email to Samsung regarding this. Evidently they saw what I posted. I got a phone call from a supervisor within a few days of posting everything and was told I was getting a brand new 2019 model. I did! 

timstack
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung did this after your warranty expired?

StungSum
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It was only seven months old and still under original manufacturers warranty. After I had  given up  and my ticket was closed, I decided she called one more time. For some reason the person I spoke with must have a got my message to someone higher up. I received a phone call from a supervisor. They listened to the recorded calls that I placed. They replaced my TV with a brand new 2019 model. 

Kellie_L
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Purchased the 2017 Samsung Q7F QLED 65" (Model #QN65Q7FAM) in December 2017. Everything was working great on this TV until a few months ago when white, green and pink flashes started occurring at random. It happens when watching from a streaming device or antenna. There is no consistency to these brief flashes other than they are a gigantic annoyance! Because the timing of when these flashes started, I've narrowed it down to the Samsung software update v1262 from January 2019. From December 2017 until the update in January 2019, everything was perfectly fine. We were happy with the TV. I'm so frustrated and disappointed that these flashes have not been properly addressed and fixed by Samsung by now. I've always associated Samsung with quality, but no longer. Due to warranty expiration, we are stuck with an expensive TV with a glitchy picture quality triggered by Samsung's inadquate software. Samsung's team needs to fix this issue to earn my loyalty back. Until then, what am I supposed to do? For the price we paid for this TV, I feel utterly helpless and duped.
timstack
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Don't think it has anything to do with current software version of 1262. Had my 2017 55 inch QLED QN55Q7FAMFXZA  since October 2017 and have always seen either white or other colors flashes. Also good to know I'm not only person seeing these flashes. Please chime in if you are also seeing colors flashes with 2017 QLED TV's.

userA5yAK2p65l
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So I got my q7 back in Nov 2017 and couple weeks ago I ran into problems  TV turning off and on non stop, remote desync and wifi not working. I went through all the stuff to do to fix it but nothing help until I bought a invisible cord (that stupid little cable that runs from the one connect box to the TV). It fixed all my problems I had but now I got this white flash also happening so I have a good feeling it's a problem with the new cord. The price for the cable isn't anywhere near being reasonable seeing as it's so fragile but it could be the problem.

Highlighted
timstack
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the 2017 QLED 55 inches QN55Q7FAMFXZA for 2 years now have  never experienced my TV turning on and off randomly thank goodness but I do these the occasional white or other colors flashes.