JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

QLED Q7F displays a white picture for a split second!! Randomly

(Topic created on: 12/5/17 4:26 PM)
usertfv6doZ4MO
Cosmic Ray
Options
Qled and Frame

My tv is brandnew. When i am connected to my xbox one x. Every 4-6 of use i will see the screen flash intermittently and back to normal. It happpens sooooo fast.      I have tried two different xbox one x units. Both outputing at 4k 60z. 10bit.   I have tried two different brandnew hdmi cables designed specifically for the one x.  I have tried different ports on the one connect.  

What do you guys think this is?   Audio does not get interrupted.

I plan on testing to see if the powerstrip/surge protector i am using is bad. I ordered a very expensive surge protector with filter to reduce noise.      I am planning on turning off uhd hdr.   I plan on testing the xbox at 1080p and then testing my old xbox one .   This will probably all take a week at least cause its very hard to replicate the flash

JUMP TO SOLUTION
166 Replies
timstack
Galaxy
Options
Qled and Frame

Mods Any word if next software update will fix the White flash or other colors flashing with 2017 QLED Models? Had tech out back in March of 2018 and said TV was fine. Model I have is QN55Q7FAMFXZA. The flash is almost like camera flash in the middle of the screen that can happen at any moment and apparently I'm not the only customer with 2017 QLED TVs with this issue. Would Samsung replace with newer model even I had the tech out and said tv was fine? My Warranty ends Oct 14 2018. Thank you 

0 Likes
SamsungMichelle
Supernova
Options
Qled and Frame

@timstack: I apologize, we are unable to speculate on future updates. 

0 Likes
JLegend
Asteroid
Options
Qled and Frame

I'm experiencing this issue as well. I spoke with Samsung support, but the person I spoke to had no idea this issue existedm

0 Likes
userlUlnI6GM3f
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

@JLegend wrote:

I'm experiencing this issue as well. I spoke with Samsung support, but the person I spoke to had no idea this issue existedm

0 Likes
userlUlnI6GM3f
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

@JLegend wrote:

@JLegend wrote:

0 Likes
userlUlnI6GM3f
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

0 Likes
userlUlnI6GM3f
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

@userlUlnI6GM3f wrote:

@JLegend wrote:

@JLegend wrote:

0 Likes
timstack
Galaxy
Options
Qled and Frame

Are 2017 Q7F customers still having this issue?

0 Likes
nov4cane
Asteroid
Options
Qled and Frame

I’m having the issue with random flashes of White/Green/Pink and more recently some frame rate lag on various devices (PS4, Xbox One S, DirectTV DVR)

Definitely not buying another Samsung TV after this.

timstack
Galaxy
Options
Qled and Frame

The red flash happens towards the lower left button of screen if this helps the people that look into issues with software. 

0 Likes